So who are these people making up the new class of our voting population. I say new class only because these people have been grouped together and given credit for handing this President his recent electoral victory by many in the Conservative media. I think this group of voters includes people from all age groups, races, economic demographics as well as political affiliation. But fear not, if you have any suspicion you may fall into this group there is now a quiz you can take to find out for sure where your voter IQ stands.
1. Do you believe, yes or no,now that the Affordable Health Care Act is being enacted that health care will now be available to all and free of charge?
2. Do you believe , yes or no, that corporations are not people?
3. Can you name all of the American Idol Winners from the first season on?
4. Do you believe that Tea Party members are Racist? (For extra credit give an example)
5. Do you believe when people appose the President’s policies, they do so because he is black, yes or no?
6. Can you explain the difference between the nations debt and the nations deficit?
7. Can you name the political parties affiliated with the following presidents? 1. Abraham Lincoln 2. Harry Truman 3. Ronald Reagan 4. Doug McClure
8. Did you think that the government could raise 2 trillion in new revenue by raising taxes 4 percent on 2 percent of Americans, yes or no?
9. Do you believe that people that go into public service instead of taking a job in the corporate world are some how more noble, yes or no?
10. Do you think that Hitlers Fascist Government more resembles the Republican Party or The Obama Administration?
1. Yes = +40 No = -40 (If you answered yes, take your picture and post it on line so we can see the look on your face when it sinks in)
2. Yes = +40 No = -40 ( If they are not run by people then what, goats?)
3. Who cares? +80 if you can.
4. Yes = +40 No = -40
5. Yes = +40 No = -40 (To many Conservatives ,being black is this President’s most redeeming quality)
6. Debt is over 16 trillion dollars and growing, the deficit is wracking up over 1 trillion dollars every year. +80 if you were clueless.
7. Republican, Democrat, Republican, Trick question, Doug McClure was never President, he played Trampas, the easy going cow punch in the 1960?s tv series The Virginian. -40 if you got it right + 40 of you didn’t.
8. Yes =+40 No =-40 (take a math class if your answer was yes)
9. Yes =+40 No =-40 (Capitalism is what allows you to text your BFF while driving your Beamer listening to Pitbull)
10. The Fascist Governments in Europe of the 1930?s and 40?s closer resembled Socialism and Communism then any government in America’s history. If you got this right deduct 110 points to your total, if not only ad 10, this one was tough because they quit teaching this subject in our schools years ago.
+80-120 = Hopefully you don’t take the time to vote.
+120-160= You are probably a low information voter and the Democrat Party Thanks you.
+160++ = You are a Moron, most immigrants who have passed their citizenship exam have more knowledge about this country then you. You may want to consider selling your citizenship on Ebay.