You've heard about it and read about it. Perhaps you've even experienced it.
But now it's time to do something about it.
It’s time for Americans to stand up and tell Big Brother that they have had enough of the insanity of violating our constitutional rights in order to travel.
It’s time to say NO to virtual strip searches by nude body scanners that produce images that could be stored or possibly found on the Internet.
It’s time to Say NO to “enhanced” body searches that would be considered sexual assault if done by anyone not working for the government.
The fact is that our government does NOTHING to screen passengers based on terrorist profiles so as not to “offend” anyone. Instead, they subject EVERYONE - from twelve year old boys to eighty year old grandmothers - to virtual strip searches and physical groping of privates. read more »
Lame Duck danger...
Congress is back in town and it's "Lame Duck" time - and up at the top of the list of left-over "things to do" for Obama and company is to pass the "DREAM Act".
And we have to stop them!
Here are some details:
1) It will NOT be limited to "children" - but put illegals in their 30's and 40's on a "path to citizenship".
2) It will put taxpayers on the hook for federal benefits to those covered, (including student loans and grants and instate tuitiion benefits).
3) It provides safe harbor for any alien - including criminals - from being deported if they simply submit an application.
4) Many criminal aliens, including gang members, deportation fugitives, and those guilty of voter fraud or marriage fraud, would be eligible for amnesty.
5) Over TWO MILLION illegals will be eligible for DREAM Act amnesty.
Even though many Americans may have thought electing a more conservative Congress would put an end to this garbage, Obama has said he wants this passed in the "Lame Duck Congress" as a "downpayment on comprehensive immigration reform".
read more »