...can see at least a year and a half in the future
Behold, the predictive powers of Outpost readers!
Back in the Spring of 2009, we ran a poll asking everyone what they thought Obama's public approval numbers would look like come this Labor day. A full 82% put him no better than around 40%.
Not too shabby, considering "The One" was riding high at 60-70% approval at the time, (depending on the poll).
In other words, Outpost readers can see at least a year and a half into the future. Maybe we need to start a Super Bowl poll...then head to Vegas.
What's the most likely end result?
Here's a look at the latest results of our "Obamacare" poll.
We've been asking people what they think the result will be of the push for national health care "reform". The results so far...
- Full blown nationalized/socialized "Obamacare" will become law: 15%
- A "compromise" allowing continued free-market insurance along with a "public option" run by the government:
- A compromise that places new, heavy regulations on free-market plans, but no "public option": 18%
- Real reform allowing portability, purchase across state lines, expanded choices and maybe some tort reform: 9%
- No bill at all, (Obama's "waterloo"): 48%
What's your opinion? Click here and take our poll.